- The faux ’back’ button on the build view page has been replaced with the navigation bar from the main page.
- The ATC’s logging level can be reconfigured via the API. Getting and
setting it is done via
/api/v1/log-level. Valid values are
Additional logging has been added at the
debug level, now that it
can be kept quiet by default.
- Fixed a bug that could cause pending builds of serial jobs to never
run. Upgrading prevents this and will fix any stuck jobs.
- The main page is now durable to network errors, and will continue to
- Pending builds can now be aborted again.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.32.0 --sha1 74e88d74d51c17f9b08e6421c17408cd82c4ba48
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: concourse version: "0.32.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 74e88d74d51c17f9b08e6421c17408cd82c4ba48 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.32.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.32.0