You can find the source of this version on GitHub at concourse/concourse. It was created based on the commit
- Individual resource versions can now be disabled by clicking the toggle switch on the resource pages. This is useful if there is a broken or pulled input resource version that you want to ignore in automatically triggered builds.
- The subtle pulsing animation that represented a running build has been replaced by a more obvious effect.
- If hijack-ing running builds isn’t your thing you can now run
interceptto achieve the same thing.
- The S3 resource output metadata now includes the URL of the published file. This only applies to public buckets.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "concourse" version: "0.29.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.29.0" sha1: "b5cc5aa36ff9598435f090452a4255f69d2db41f"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 b5cc5aa36ff9598435f090452a4255f69d2db41f \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/concourse/concourse?v=0.29.0