You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release. It was created based on the commit
max_containersnow defaults to
- User groups are now properly supported when running processes in containers
- Mounts made on the host are now available to be bind mounted into containers
- Max number of open file descriptors for the garden server is now
- The head of the net-in port allocation queue is now persisted across garden server process restarts, though it is not persisted through VM recreation
You can find a guide to transitioning from Garden-Linux to Garden-RunC here.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "garden-runc" version: "0.3.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=0.3.0" sha1: "156d055d294d138cafe2fa300cb22de2915f4d33"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 156d055d294d138cafe2fa300cb22de2915f4d33 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/garden-runc-release?v=0.3.0