You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.5.2 to v1.5.3
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.1.1.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.45.0.
IMPORTANT: Corrects the manifest-generation regression introduced in Diego v1.5.2.
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to operate the cell-local route-emitters at scale (in flight)
- Diego manifest generation should not require the databases property section to be specified in the CF manifest
- Document all pprof endpoints in debugserver readme
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.5.3" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.3" sha1: "f7631159b8b31cb3ae3374bff48823c93048da64"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 f7631159b8b31cb3ae3374bff48823c93048da64 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.3