You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.3.1 to v1.4.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.4.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.43.0.
IMPORTANT: This version of Diego requires garden-runc v1.0.4 or later, as it makes use of the Garden API’s new
PidLimits feature. This feature in turn requires running Linux Diego cells on kernel 4.4 or later (BOSH stemcell version 3263+).
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.4.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.4.0" sha1: "2b209e2b84c232942f6d929200e397d68bb682f6"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 2b209e2b84c232942f6d929200e397d68bb682f6 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.4.0