Changes from v1.23.1 to v1.23.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.7.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.140.0.
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF user, when my app instance or task has been signaled to shut down gracefully, I expect to see a log line indicating that in the log stream for that instance (in flight)
- As a CF app developer, I expect not to see exit-status codes from the RunActions invoked in the Monitor action so that I can more clearly understand the reason for the health-check failure
- As a Diego operator, I expect diego-release job templates not to use Ruby constants in order to prevent mis-rendering errors on the BOSH director
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.2 --sha1 9ba94ee14cb0660e233001ca3ddaea12be638744
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.23.2"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 9ba94ee14cb0660e233001ca3ddaea12be638744 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.2 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.2