Changes from v1.15.2 to v1.15.3
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.6.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v104.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.118.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect cells in an unhealthy state to respond to state queries with a 503 status code but still to report their known instance state
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to monitor the counts of HTTP and TCP routes registered by the local route-emitters
- cloudfoundry/buildpackapplifecycle #17: Multiple buildpack support
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the multi-buildpack buildpack runs /bin/supply scripts for non-final buildpacks
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the multi-buildpack buildpack creates necessary directories for buildpacks
- Convert multi-buildpack to Golang
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the multi-buildpack buildpack cleans the cache directory
- As a compile-extensions-using buildpack user, my buildpack is able to make use of other buildpack dependencies
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the final buildpack’s /bin/supply script is run if it exists
- As a Diego operator, I expect the manifest-generation script to allow configuration of the garden-runc debug server, enabling it by default
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to generate a CF-compatible manifest even if the CF manifest does not container the metron_endpoint.shared_secret property
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.3 --sha1 6b1eb84bb7af3a2c3cbcaa2e47f82d784610c3e7
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.15.3"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 6b1eb84bb7af3a2c3cbcaa2e47f82d784610c3e7 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.3 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.15.3