Changes from v1.14.0 to v1.14.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.5.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v101.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.115.0.
- As a CF app developer, I expect an app crash event to have the instance guid of the app instance that crashed
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect components to retry maintaining their locks if they get an error communicating with the locket server (in flight)
- PM should see that TPS Watcher does not have a dependency on Consul for locking
v2 Loggregator API Adoption (Experimental)
- Create Loggregator API v2 Client that can write into Metron using streams
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #297: Extract code.cloudfoundry.org/loggregator_v2
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a Diego developer, I expect to be able to run the BBS benchmarks against BOSH-Lite easily
- Add healthchecks to LRP definitions used in inigo
- cloudfoundry/inigo #16: Add grootfs init-store and delete-store to tests
- As a Diego contributor, I expect that the benchmarkbbs documentation explains how to run with the correct set of dependencies
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.14.1 --sha1 f77696a10a7098ead836a53ed7ee81cfa0233856
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.14.1"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: f77696a10a7098ead836a53ed7ee81cfa0233856 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.14.1 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.14.1