Changes from v0.1491.0 to v1.0.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.3.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.0.9.
- Verified with etcd-release v86.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.40.0.
IMPORTANT: As of Diego v1.0.0, operators should configure their Diego deployments to use a relational data store (MySQL or Postgres) instead of etcd. Deployments backed only by etcd are no longer officially supported. Please consult the “Data Stores” documentation for details on how to configure Diego to migrate data automatically from etcd to the relational store.
- As a Diego operator, I expect to have comprehensive documentation about using a Postgres data store for the BBS
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.0.0 --sha1 edcb3790cf0e4bb5e71b7839d1d363bbb5cef7c7
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.0.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: edcb3790cf0e4bb5e71b7839d1d363bbb5cef7c7 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.0.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.0.0