You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1480.0 to v0.1481.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.339.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v60.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.20.0.
IMPORTANT: Diego no longer contains a separate ‘converger’ component. Instead, the active BBS server runs Task and LRP convergence periodically and in reaction to a cell presence disappearing.
BBS Relational Datastore
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to upgrade my MySQL-backed deployment from the earliest supported version to the latest without downtime
- As a Diego developer, I would like to have tooling to extract performance metrics from BBS and auctioneer logs
- As a Diego operator, I expect the active BBS to handle LRP and Task convergence so that I can remove the converger job
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the diego-sshd process command line does not contain credentials so that unauthorized actors on the Cell VM cannot enter the container via SSH
- cloudfoundry/diego-ssh #22: Rename ‘appplication’ to ‘application’
- As an app developer, I expect that the system should unregister HTTP routes for instances that are no longer desired
- Investigate Evacuating Instances how we emit the routes in route-emitter.
- CF-MySQL manifest from
generate-mysql-bosh-lite-manifestscript does not deploy with latest CF-MySQL release-candidate
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF developer, if bits fail to stream into the container, I expect to see relevant information in the app logs and the crash event so that I can diagnose the failure
- As a CF developer, I expect the Diego healthcheck to log and to exit with different status codes for different types of failures
- As an OSS developer, I expect diego-release to document how to install v0.6.4 of consul so that my local dependencies can match those in consul-release
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a Diego operator, I expect to follow documentation about any deployment-order constraints so that I can be sure that my deployment is upgraded safely
- Document the internal Tasks API on the BBS
- Document the internal LRP API on the BBS
- Document the public events API and related types on the BBS
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
- Added convergence properties to BBS:
diego.bbs.convergence.repeat_interval_in_seconds: Interval between runs of the convergence process.
diego.bbs.convergence.kick_task_duration_in_seconds: Interval between kicks to tasks.
diego.bbs.convergence.expire_completed_task_duration_in_seconds: Duration after which completed, unresolved tasks are deleted.
diego.bbs.convergence.expire_pending_task_duration_in_seconds: Duration after which unclaimed tasks are marked as failed.
- Removed converger properties:
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1481.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1481.0" sha1: "d3b4b73cd86432c1ec644f3fbe6eb51f3ffc5407"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 d3b4b73cd86432c1ec644f3fbe6eb51f3ffc5407 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1481.0