Changes from v0.1469.0 to v0.1470.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.337.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v48.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.4.0.
IMPORTANT: This version of Diego is vulnerable to CVE-2016-3091, which is related to the Diego executor’s parsing of log output at UTF-8 boundaries. We strongly recommend that all operators on Diego v0.1468.0 through v0.1470.0 upgrade to Diego v0.1471.0 or later. Diego v0.1472.0 is recommended for use with the recently released CF v237 and should be compatible with CF v236.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to migrate existing data from etcd to the relational store (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to follow documentation to deploy an single-node standalone CF-MySQL cluster on my infrastructure
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to follow documentation to provision an RDS MySQL instance to support my AWS Diego deployment
- As a Diego client, I would like the Diego system to be resilient to deadlock errors from its MySQL backend
Volume Support (Experimental)
- Volume Driver requests are retried with backoff before failing
- Volman can discover docker drivers in an ordered list of folders
- Make sure Volman uses the communication semantics as docker when talking to drivers
Component Logging and Metrics
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #160: deploy_aws_environment script assumes ‘bosh’ keypair name
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1470.0 --sha1 e77a4f06d04da1ba303ac52ff6b5d59739d31529
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1470.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: e77a4f06d04da1ba303ac52ff6b5d59739d31529 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1470.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1470.0