You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1465.0 to v0.1466.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.337.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v45.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v0.2.0.
NOTE: This version of diego-release adds _experimental_ support for a SQL relational datastore. Opting into this support via the
diego.bbs.sql.db_connection_string BOSH property is not yet recommended for existing deployments or for new production deployments, as existing data will not yet be migrated from the etcd datastore and the SQL schema is subject to change. The relational store is also not included in the Diego deployment manifest that the manifest-generation scripts produce.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego developer, I can run BBS unit tests against MySQL on my local workstation
- As a Diego operator, I can run a CF+Diego deployment backed by a MySQL DB instance (in flight)
Component Logging and Metrics
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.bbs.sql.db_connection_string: Connection string to use for SQL backend.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1466.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1466.0" sha1: "433da354fc3c80329128ac6079ba30858d79d28f"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 433da354fc3c80329128ac6079ba30858d79d28f \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1466.0