You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/bosh. It was created based on the commit
[Fixes yanked bosh-release v255.7]
- Potential problem in one of the DB migrations for Postgres
- We have seen only one environment affected
- Slow compiled release uploads:
- when release contains packages with duplicate fingerprints
- when release does not contains license artifact
bosh cck command failing with ‘Recreate VM’ option when manifest explicitly specified
- Minor diff-ing errors
This release includes new CLI 1.3215.3.0.
This release does not include stemcell series.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "bosh" version: "255.8" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=255.8" sha1: "6b12652650b87810dcef1be1f6a6d23f1c0c13a7"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 6b12652650b87810dcef1be1f6a6d23f1c0c13a7 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=255.8