You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/bosh. It was created based on the commit
- Switched to Slack, everyone is invited: #bosh on https://slack.cloudfoundry.org
- Allow to keep same deployment job name when using
migrated_from feature will be announced and documented shortly
- Fixes DNS address update during resurrection when DNS DB was not configured
- Error shows as
Model.set_dataset takes one of the following classes as an argument
- Properly escape values in HM templates
- Fixes IP allocation bug during transition to new cloud-config configuration
- Possible error
Failed to reserve IP '10.244.0.166' for 'cf1': already reserved will be fixed in the next release
This release includes 3177 stemcell series.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "bosh" version: "246" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=246" sha1: "c410ed4fc53fb1432a5d64174e2222e883173a16"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 c410ed4fc53fb1432a5d64174e2222e883173a16 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=246