You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.6.2 to v1.7.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.1.1.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.2.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v92.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v34.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.50.0.
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the local route emitters not to produce quadratically growing info log volume at scale across the deployment
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the relational BBS lock to expire within no more than 30 seconds
- As a Diego operator, I expect the active BBS to shutdown if it loses or cannot be sure that it holds the relational lock
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to migrate the BBS lock from Consul to the BBS DB safely
Instance Identity Credentials (Experimental)
- As a CF Linux app developer, I expect instance identity credentials to be available in conventional locations in my application instance (in flight)
- As a CF Linux app developer, I expect to find instance identity credentials in locations provided by conventional environment variables
- As a CF Linux app developer, I expect the instance identity certificate to be suitable for TLS client and server communication (in flight)
BOSH 2.0 Support
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to connect the route-emitter to the CF NATS cluster via a BOSH link
- As a developer, when I restart an app that had a manually configured start command or Procfile with the legacy path to the WAS.exe, I should get a warning in my logs
Test Suites and Tooling
- Look into locket flakes
- Investigate units-common failure.
- Investigate failed units-common
- Investigate units-common that has failed: drops its presence
- Fix flaky locket and harmonizer tests
- investigate units-common hanging test
- use the golang server for all lrps in inigo
- Investigate failed inigo-grootfs build
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to configure the SSH proxy to communicate to the UAA via its internal endpoint
- Remove unused generate-diego-ca-certs
- update examples/aws to include new loggregator cert instructions and statsd-injector certs
- As an OSS developer, I expect Diego Golang code repositories to enforce their import via a canonical path in the code.cloudfoundry.org domain
- Convert cflager package into a subpackage of lager
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.executor.instance_identity_ca_cert: CA certificate for generating instance-identity credentials. Experimental, may be subject to change.
diego.executor.instance_identity_key: Private key for generating instance-identity credentials. Experimental, may be subject to change.
diego.ssh_proxy.uaa.ca_cert: CA certificate for SSH-proxy communication to UAA.
diego.ssh_proxy.uaa.port: Port for SSH-proxy communication to UAA.
diego.ssh_proxy.uaa.url: URL for SSH-proxy communication to UAA.
BOSH link changes
route_emitter_windowsjobs consume optional
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.7.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.7.0" sha1: "02248a875679be0d618fc9686e510d5926bc115c"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 02248a875679be0d618fc9686e510d5926bc115c \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.7.0