You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.5.1 to v1.5.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.1.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.44.0.
IMPORTANT: Story #136042111 accidentally introduced a regression in the Diego manifest-generation system: manifest-generation will fail if the CF manifest does not contain certain values in its
databases BOSH property. This regression will be fixed in the next final version of Diego, to be released as soon as possible. In the meantime, operators can work around this by ensuring the following properties are populated in the CF manifest that is supplied in the
-c flag on the Diego manifest-generation script:
properties: database: address: REPLACE_WITH_ARBITRARY_VALUE_IF_ABSENT port: REPLACE_WITH_ARBITRARY_VALUE_IF_ABSENT roles: - name: diego password: REPLACE_WITH_ARBITRARY_VALUE_IF_ABSENT
If you add these missing values, you may then remove them from the CF manifest before re-deploying CF.
- cloudfoundry/auctioneer #4: Bump consul TTL timeout to 20s
- cloudfoundry/bbs #14: Bump consul TTL timeout to 20s
- cloudfoundry/diego-ssh #27: Bump consul TTL timeout to 20s
- cloudfoundry/fileserver #5: Bump consul TTL timeout to 20s
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- In local route-emitter mode, the registered endpoints for an evacuating LRP instance should switch over with minimal overlap
- Add firewall rule for Rep.listen_addr_securable
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #249: Add windows firewall rule for listen_addr_securable
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #251: Run rep.exe directly, no powershell start script
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #237: Import DB properties from CF config
- Handle new
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.5.2" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.2" sha1: "3eef0c5685058d91b2281fd03923c9489f4ad6c1"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 3eef0c5685058d91b2281fd03923c9489f4ad6c1 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.2