You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.5.0 to v1.5.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.4.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.44.0.
- Investigate/avoid using custom type for routes on desired lrp proto definition.
- Use protobuf custom-type overrides in BBS models
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- As a CF operator, I expect to be able to run the BBS benchmarks in a mode that reflects the local route-emitter deployment strategy
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to operate the cell-local route-emitters at scale (in flight)
- As an operator, I can deploy CF and Diego without the stager (in flight)
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #250: Fix how the “b” and “B” flags interact with eachother
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to configure my new or existing Diego deployment to use cell-local route-emitters safely
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #243: Simplify BOSH-Lite subnet configurations
- remove doppler.addr from diego-windows.yml template
Component Logging and Metrics
- cloudfoundry/auctioneer #5: Auctioneer log creates extra mappings in logsearch for cloudfoundry
- BBS should listen on its debug address when specified in the json config.
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS command-line not to contain database credentials
- cloudfoundry/consuladapter #7: Add tls client from url
- cloudfoundry/rep #10: Use TLS consul client if RequireSSL is true
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.5.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.1" sha1: "b531bc10f1238aeaf0a32fc09930aeaf37c2f493"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 b531bc10f1238aeaf0a32fc09930aeaf37c2f493 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.1