Changes from v1.4.1 to v1.4.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.4.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.44.0.
deploy_aws_environment script in the examples/aws documentation accidentally has its
bosh-init deploy command commented out. This typo will be corrected in the next version of the release.
- deploy drivers as BOSH addons
- Cancel operations on EFS
- Cancel operations on localvolume
- Switch from NFS v4.1 to v4.0
- LICENSE and notice files for all persi repos
- add warning to volman when cell mount path is not /var/vcap/data…
- use invoker in nfsdriver to standardize CLI access
- voldriver: remove “mount options” not supported in docker plugins API
- Fix incorrect source strings on nfsv3driver
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.4.2 --sha1 25d4bbba54d8a1fa55ecd67c87cd5c60275a7028
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.4.2"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 25d4bbba54d8a1fa55ecd67c87cd5c60275a7028 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.4.2 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.4.2