You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.25.1 to v1.25.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.2.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.8.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.150.0.
NOTE: With this release of Diego, the Locket service is no longer experimental, and we recommend using it for Diego component locks and cell registrations in place of or in combination with Consul.
- As a Diego developer, I expect the benchmark BBS test suite to append to the log file specified in the benchmark config instead of overwriting it
BBS Relational Datastore
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to record incremental progress through schema versions so that the BBS can apply its idempotent migrations safely even after migration failures
- As a CF operator, I expect to find that Locket is a supported, non-experimental component so that I can be comfortable using it instead of Consul for component locks and cell registrations
- “SSH unsupported” message returned when cf ssh is run against 2016 apps
- cloudfoundry/diego-ssh #33: Use a build flag to opt-in to external port mapping
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #343: Bump diego-ssh submodule and update packaging scripts
- run diego-ssh tests on Windows in CI
Component Logging and Metrics
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS logs to indicate when the BBS detects a missing cell during Task or LRP convergence and when it starts replacement LRP instances because of missing cells
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.25.2" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.2" sha1: "0f87695c4af54fc409be7e96121c4e6b13c50c8e"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 0f87695c4af54fc409be7e96121c4e6b13c50c8e \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.2