Changes from v1.25.0 to v1.25.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.7.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.146.0.
- As a BBS API client, I expect stranded evacuating ActualLRPs always to be removed when the replacement instance is started
De-Consuling Service Discovery (Experimental)
Declarative Health Checks (Experimental)
- As a Windows app developer, I expect to see a clear failure description when the long-running health-check fails to detect readiness
Garden OCI Image Support (Experimental)
- As an OCI mode consumer, given that I have enabled the OCI mode feature flag, I expect to see that the RootFS uri passed to garden to contains the sha256 digest of the droplet (PLACEHOLDER: and anything else we discover we need before this story)
- cloudfoundry/bbs #23: Enablement for oci-phase-1 configuration in CC
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.1 --sha1 a99d4914d08ea395955163e0b0882221e022248d
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.25.1"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: a99d4914d08ea395955163e0b0882221e022248d release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.1 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.1