Changes from v1.22.0 to v1.23.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.5.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.137.0.
- As a CF app developer, I expect app execution and logs not to be affected by newosproc error output and failures
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the locket server is resilient to a rolling deploy of its MariaDB cluster
- As a Diego operator, I expect each BBS and auctioneer instance to be able to reclaim its locket lock if it unexpectedly crashes without releasing the lock
v2 Loggregator API Adoption (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to emit its component and Golang metrics via the v2 loggregator API if so configured
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF app developer, I expect that the Diego system should report out-of-memory events in crash reasons and log lines only once
- cloudfoundry/lager #27: update import locations in README
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to back my AWS Diego deployment with a cf-mysql-deployment-based MySQL cluster so that I can deploy the latest cf-mysql-release version (in flight)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
loggregator.use_v2_api: Whether to use the v2 Loggregator API when sending component metrics to the local metron agent.
loggregator.v2_api_port: Port for the v2 Loggregator API.
loggregator.ca_cert: CA certificate to use to validate the v2 Loggregator API connection to metron.
loggregator.cert: Certificate to present when connecting to the v2 Loggregator API.
loggregator.key: Private key for the v2 Loggregator API client.
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.0 --sha1 1e19cf772fccab6a3af224b8d74fbb5bca955249
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.23.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 1e19cf772fccab6a3af224b8d74fbb5bca955249 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.23.0