Changes from v0.1473.0 to v0.1474.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.337.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.2.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v51.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.15.0.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to migrate existing data from etcd to the relational store
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to follow documentation to deploy an single-node standalone CF-MySQL cluster on my infrastructure
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to generate a Diego manifest that uses only a relational store
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to upgrade from Diego 0.1434.0 targeting etcd to latest targeting MySQL without downtime
- When there is a task or LRP with a nil action, the BBS panics and fails to start
- As an operator, I expect that the cell should not transition to running until the rep is able to successfully set its presence in consul
- cloudfoundry-incubator/buildpack_app_lifecycle #14: Add .profile script support
- Audit all timeouts in the API and make sure the units are consistent and labelled
- As a Diego BBS client, I would like DownloadActions and CachedDependencies optionally to be able to validate a checksum or hash
- cloudfoundry-incubator/locket #1: Fix unregister service.
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the Diego services that hold locks in consul should be resilient to brief interruptions in consul cluster availability during leader elections
Volume Support (Experimental)
- Don’t call remove when unmounting a volume
- Driver Cert Suite should test for safe multiple mounts/unmounts
- Use the tls config in the json spec
BOSH 2.0 Support
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the cell reps receive correct availability zone configuration when deployed with a BOSH-2.0 manifest
- As a Diego operator, I expect all of the processes invoked by diego-release ctl scripts to be run as an unprivileged user so that I am better insulated from security vulnerabilities (in flight)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1474.0 --sha1 c1dfe59c74397d9fb27778b505777f958754041b
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1474.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: c1dfe59c74397d9fb27778b505777f958754041b release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1474.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1474.0