You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1445.0 to v0.1446.0
- As a BBS API client, I can specify that my DownloadAction on a Task or DesiredLRP is to be provided via a read-only bind-mount, and updated Diego Cells will respect that
- Stager uses read-only bind-mounts for buildpack and lifecycle downloads
- Nsync recipe generation uses read-only bind-mounts for lifecycle downloads
- Re-enable the benchmark-bbs tests with a smaller target number of records
- Investigate slamming the auctioneer directly
- As a BBS client, I would like to get the list of present cells from the BBS
- Fix backwards-incompatibility introduced in CellPresence models
- As a BBS client, I would like the event stream to contain Task events
- BBS Retry Logic not working
- As a CF user, I expect that an SSH session into a CF instance should have same environment that the app process does
- Work with Greenhouse to get WATs passing in ketchup pipeline (reverses story #101458218)
- As a Diego operator, I would like to see metrics about the number of SSH connections maintained by each SSH proxy
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-ssh #16: Remove cli plugin from diego-ssh
- Update cflinuxfs2 rootfs in diego-release to 1.24.0+
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #120: Remove cloudfoundry/cli from diego tree
- Release version 0.2.2 of the Diego-SSH plugin
- cloudfoundry-incubator/nsync #5: Replace single quote with double for sshd args
- Remove static IPs for all VMs from Diego manifest generation
- Diego manifest-generation templates should consume CC internal-API basic-auth user from CF manifest
- Consolidate diego-release’s stubs-for-cf-release into manifest-generation folder
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #110: Added scripts to generate manifests for tests
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #107: Added merge references to test stubs for api & domain
- When Diego stops an instance, it should send TERM signals to all the remaining processes running in it before destroying the container
- Add postSetupHook and postSetupUser to executor
- As a Diego operator, I would like to see components emit presence and uptime metrics when they hold their lock
- Auctioneer should report number of failed cell-state requests as a metric
- Return errors from
metrics.SendValuein runtime-schema metric objects.
- Update cflinuxfs2 rootfs to 1.25.0+ in diego-release
- Update cflinuxfs2 rootfs to 1.27.0+ in diego-release
- Update diego-release to use CLI 6.14.1+
Test suites and tooling
- Continual app polling in upgrade test suite should have a small tolerance for request failures
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #122: add parallel blob download to deploy script
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-acceptance-tests #5: Override default and cf push timeouts if they are configured
- untie KeyManager validation from encryption flags
- Expunge unnecessary references to storeadapter and etcdClients from Diego projects
- Remove Godeps from buildpack_app_lifecycle
- Use fake clock on executor/depot/metrics/reporter_test.go
- CC/CC-Bridge should report UNCLAIMED instances with a placement error as ‘down’, not ‘starting’
- Fix ketchup canary app
- pushing an app with a long filename fails
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
acceptance_tests.cf_push_timeout_in_seconds: Timeout for
cf pushin DATs, in seconds.
acceptance_tests.long_curl_timeout_in_seconds: Timeout for long curl in DATs, in seconds.
diego.executor.post_setup_hook: Experimental, command to run after setup action.
diego.executor.post_setup_user: Experimental, user to run post-setup command as.
vizzini.ssh.proxy_address: Host and port for the SSH proxy for vizzini test suite.
vizzini.ssh.proxy_secret: Shared secret for the SSH proxy’s Diego authenticator.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1446.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1446.0" sha1: "027ea9d7d8b1bbddea1c62db1f872e4e6a7adea6"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 027ea9d7d8b1bbddea1c62db1f872e4e6a7adea6 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1446.0