You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1442.0 to v0.1443.0
- As a cached-downloader client, I would like to retrieve a cached downloaded asset as an expanded archive in a directory
- Add integration test coverage for FetchAsDirectory
Upgrade stability tests
- As a Diego developer, I expect that the ‘upgrade-from-stable’ suite runs smoke tests against my piecewise deployment at each step between upgrades from V0 to V-prime
- As a Diego developer, I expect that the ‘upgrade-from-stable’ suite tests SSH functionality in the new-app smoke tests
- As a Diego developer, I expect that the ‘upgrade-from-stable’ suite pushes an app to my piecewise deployment after V0 is deployed and checks its scalability at each step between upgrades from V0 to V-prime
- As a Diego developer, I expect the ‘upgrade-from-stable’ suite to check the initial V0 app for continual routability during Diego deployment upgrades (but not CF)
- Upgrade-pipeline manifests should not deploy legacy runtime components
- As a Diego developer, I expect to run the ‘upgrade-from-stable’ suite in CI against a new BOSH-Lite instance provisioned on AWS (in flight)
- scripts/sync-submodule-config needs to add diego-upgrade-stability in tests section
- Unable to push ‘redis’ as a docker image app, but ‘library/redis’ works
- cloudfoundry-incubator/nsync #4: Use ports in desired app cc message for docker app
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-ssh #12: Simplify SHA1/MD5 fingerprint generators
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-ssh #13: Wait for exec stream copies to complete
Internal correctness and safety
- Auction cell-state request policy should be more resilient to slow cells
- Cells that fail an internal health-check should opt out of performing auction work
- Refactor executor to use the allocation store as a cache when retrieving information about containers on a cell. (in flight)
- The route-emitter should avoid taking destructive action on a DesiredLRP’s routes if its domain is not fresh
- Convergence and RemoveDesiredLRP should delete orphaned RunInfos
- BBS should not panic during LRP convergence when the DesiredLRP is not present
- Update cflinuxfs2 stack in diego-release to 1.19.0+
- Update cflinuxfs2 rootfs in diego-release to 1.20.0+
- Update cflinuxfs2 rootfs in diego-release to 1.21.0
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to configure the dropsonde port on Diego components via my deployment manifest
- As a Diego operator, I should be able to configure the metron agents in the Diego deployment to contact doppler servers on a different port
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #109: move templates out of stubs directories, and generate clean manifests
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #98: Fix co-located diego manifest generation
Logging and metrics
- As a Diego operator, I would like to capture request metrics from the auctioneer handlers via the Datadog nozzle
- Route-emitter should log route information only about ‘cf-router’ routes
- Do not log ssh routes private key in nsync logs.
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-ssh #14: Additional logging context in proxy
Test coverage and flakiness
- cloudfoundry-incubator/rep #7: Fix test race in maintain and harmonizer pkg
- Coverage for exportNetworkEnvVars
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #106: Added a variable to disable failfast
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.auctioneer.dropsonde_port: Port on which the auctioneer emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.bbs.dropsonde_port: Port on which the BBS emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.bbs.desired_lrp_creation_timeout: Expected maximum time for the BBS to create a complete DesiredLRP record.
diego.cc_uploader.dropsonde_port: Port on which the cc-uploader emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.converger.dropsonde_port: Port on which the converger emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.interval: Frequency for the executor to health-check garden.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.timeout: Maximum allowed time for executor’s garden health-check.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.command_retry_pause: Time to wait between retrying garden commands in executor’s health-check.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.process.path: Path of the command to run to perform the executor’s garden health-check.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.process.args: Comma-separated list of command-line args to pass to the executor’s garden health-check process.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.process.user: User for the executor’s garden health-check process to run as.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.process.dir: Container directory in which the executor runs its garden health-check process.
diego.executor.garden_healthcheck.process.env: Environment variables for the executor to apply when running the garden health-check.
diego.file_server.dropsonde_port: Port on which the file-server emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.nsync.dropsonde_port: Port on which the nsync-listener and nsync-bulker emit dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.rep.dropsonde_port: Port on which the rep emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.route_emitter.dropsonde_port: Port on which the route-emitter emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.ssh_proxy.dropsonde_port: Port on which the ssh-proxy emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.stager.dropsonde_port: Port on which the stager emits dropsonde messages to metron.
diego.tps.dropsonde_port: Port on which the tps-listener and tps-watcher emit dropsonde messages to metron.
vizzini.eventually_timeout: Default timeout for Ginkgo Eventually assertions in vizzini.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1443.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1443.0" sha1: "0ff0b94e5c6a8e0448a41a6ed287c7777ff611a7"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 0ff0b94e5c6a8e0448a41a6ed287c7777ff611a7 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1443.0