Changes from v0.1440.0 to v0.1441.0
- Some docker apps fail to start with command detected from image metadata
- Cell rep state requests should not take longer than 1s to complete (in flight)
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #97: Ability to set datacenter in templates (defaulting to “dc1”)
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #100: clean up manifest generation, and a couple other things
- As a Diego operator, I would like to be able to configure the rep/executor’s memory and disk capacity via the spiff-based manifest-generation tools
- All ports in diego-release should be configurable via BOSH properties
- Update cf cli in diego-release to 6.13.0+
- Update cflinuxfs2 rootfs to 1.16.0+
- Update cflinuxfs2 stack to 1.17.0+
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.nsync.listen_addr: This is now the address on which the nsync-listener listens for requests, instead of the URL other services use to communicate with the nsync-listener.
diego.stager.listen_addr: This is now the address on which the stager listens for requests, instead of the URL other services use to communicate with the stager.
diego.stager.staging_task_callback_url: This is the URL of the stager service, used to receive staging task completion callbacks from the BBS.
diego.tps.listener.listen_addr: Address on which the TPS listener receives requests.
acceptance_tests.skip_ssh_without_plugin_tests: The Diego Acceptance Tests suite now uses only the core CF CLI, at version 6.13.0, and not the separate SSH CLI plugin.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1441.0 --sha1 896f45382b8dd7cab314aaa14c3aa1a672806f8d
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1441.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 896f45382b8dd7cab314aaa14c3aa1a672806f8d release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1441.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1441.0