You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1440.0 to v0.1441.0
- Some docker apps fail to start with command detected from image metadata
- Cell rep state requests should not take longer than 1s to complete (in flight)
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #97: Ability to set datacenter in templates (defaulting to “dc1”)
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #100: clean up manifest generation, and a couple other things
- As a Diego operator, I would like to be able to configure the rep/executor’s memory and disk capacity via the spiff-based manifest-generation tools
- All ports in diego-release should be configurable via BOSH properties
- Update cf cli in diego-release to 6.13.0+
- Update cflinuxfs2 rootfs to 1.16.0+
- Update cflinuxfs2 stack to 1.17.0+
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.nsync.listen_addr: This is now the address on which the nsync-listener listens for requests, instead of the URL other services use to communicate with the nsync-listener.
diego.stager.listen_addr: This is now the address on which the stager listens for requests, instead of the URL other services use to communicate with the stager.
diego.stager.staging_task_callback_url: This is the URL of the stager service, used to receive staging task completion callbacks from the BBS.
diego.tps.listener.listen_addr: Address on which the TPS listener receives requests.
acceptance_tests.skip_ssh_without_plugin_tests: The Diego Acceptance Tests suite now uses only the core CF CLI, at version 6.13.0, and not the separate SSH CLI plugin.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1441.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1441.0" sha1: "896f45382b8dd7cab314aaa14c3aa1a672806f8d"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 896f45382b8dd7cab314aaa14c3aa1a672806f8d \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1441.0