The Postgres server provides a single instance Postgres database that can be used with the Cloud Controller or the UAA. It does not provide highly-available configuration.
???s with appropriate values.
Following example does not account for release job
collocation or for optional/conflicting properties.
A map of additional key/value pairs to include as extra configuration properties
pg_stat_statementsextension and collect statement execution statistics
A list of databases and associated properties to create
printfstyle string that is output at the beginning of each log line
Maximum number of database connections
Monit timout in seconds for the postgres job start. If not specified, no timeout statement will be added so that the global monit timeout applies.
The database port
A list of database roles and associated properties to create
Templates are rendered and placed onto corresponding
instances during the deployment process. This job's templates
will be placed into
- bin/pgconfig.sh (pgconfig.sh.erb)
- bin/postgres_ctl (postgres_ctl.erb)
- bin/postgres_start.sh (postgres_start.sh.erb)
- bin/pre-start (pre-start.erb)
- bin/utils.sh (utils.sh.erb)
- config/pg_hba.conf (pg_hba.conf.erb)
- config/postgresql.conf (postgresql.conf.erb)