???s with appropriate values.
Following example does not account for release job
collocation or for optional/conflicting properties.
PEM-encoded CA certificate. Deprecated in favor of tls.ca_certificate.
PEM-encoded client certificate. Deprecated in favor of tls.certificate.
PEM-encoded client key. Deprecated in favor of tls.private_key.
true if the bbs requires TLS connections, false otherwise
PEM-encoded CA certificate used for client credentials.
PEM-encoded certificate used for client credentials.
PEM-encoded key used for client credentials.
Templates are rendered and placed onto corresponding
instances during the deployment process. This job's templates
will be placed into
- bin/pre-start (pre-start.erb)
- bin/setup (setup.erb)
- config/certs/bbs/ca.crt (bbs_ca.crt.erb)
- config/certs/bbs/client.crt (bbs_client.crt.erb)
- config/certs/bbs/client.key (bbs_client.key.erb)
- config/certs/cfdot/ca.crt (ca.crt.erb)
- config/certs/cfdot/client.crt (client.crt.erb)
- config/certs/cfdot/client.key (client.key.erb)
- config/certs/locket/ca.crt (locket_ca.crt.erb)
- config/certs/locket/client.crt (locket_client.crt.erb)
- config/certs/locket/client.key (locket_client.key.erb)
Runtime package dependencies
Packages are compiled and placed onto corresponding
instances during the deployment process. Packages will be